Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful. --William Morris

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Addicted to Organization Tools

This is a drawer organizer that I was using to store BB's onesies. Now that he's more likely to wear shirts than onesies, I'm getting rid of it.

I'm also going to try not to buy any other organizational products again. I'm reading Marie Kondo's The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying (and can I say how much I love the use of that odd-to-American-ears verb?), and one of her big rules is that you should not buy organizing tools. There are always things already in your home that you can repurpose as storage--so do so.

So, sayonara drawer organizer. Thank you for your service.* I hope you can bless another home now.



*That's another Marie Kondo recommendation--thanking your possessions as you get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment